Thank you for choosing Darlington Veterinary hospital. Your first visit to Darlington Veterinary Hospital will establish a strong foundation for our relationship with you and your pet. Our veterinary team will obtain important background information, conduct a thorough physical examination, and dedicate time getting to know you and your furry companion.
Please read through this page to learn about what to expect at your pet’s first visit and how you can help us offer the best experience possible.
Please be sure to bring the following:
- All available medical history, adoption, or breeder records specifically documenting previous vaccinations given, prior illnesses or injury, and laboratory results
- A list of your pet’s diet, medications, and supplements
- A list of questions or concerns
- A fresh stool sample for parasite analysis
- Your pet in a carrier or on a leash
What to expect:
- Information about Darlington Veterinary Hospital and our various services.
- Questions about your pet’s history, habits, and activities.
- A thorough physical examination of your pet performed by one of our veterinarians, Dr. Burns or Dr. Campoli.
- Recommendations for diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures.
- Time to ask questions and address any concerns about your pet’s health.